Green Concrete Cure & Hardener
A non membrane forming silicate proprietary solution that provides an exceptional cure regime equal to water pond curing. Apply to the concrete surface immediately after initial set.
How to apply:
Apply as soon as possible after concrete’s initial set for optimum cure benefit.
- Use a pump pack garden type sprayer or powered non atomising sprayer and evenly apply.
- Ensure you do not mark the surface of the concrete with either your feel or pressure from the spray.
- Begin applying at the lowest level elevation. For example, walls, ramps and slopes should be applied side to side, from the bottom up.
- Burnished steel troweled surface apply at a rate of 6.5m² – 8m² per litre.
- Broom finished or open surfaced finishes apply at a rate of 3.5m² – 6.5m² per litre.
Other important notes:
- Like wet concrete and some high alkali cleaning products, X100 will etch glass and discolour brushed aluminium if not removed before it dries. Mask or clean off with a wet cloth as you go.
- After applying at the correct rate, continue to evenly distribute X100 over the surface (with a soft broom) not allowing puddles to form or remain. If after on hour product has not been completely absorbed and if puddles are still present remove with a soft broom, water or blower.