CONCRETE CURING, WATERPROOFING & CONTROL OF MICROBES, MOULD & FUNGI
X260 Medi-Vet Steri-Touch is a single pack one application spray on system that deeply penetrates new or existing concrete. It provides curing, permanent waterproofing and deep matrix resistance to moulds, fungi and microbes. X260 Medi-Vet conforms to the moisture suppressant requirements as per NZS AS 1884-2013. It provides an effective moisture barrier for impervious floorcoverings and coatings.
Features and Benefits
- Permanent protection from bacteria mould and fungi- Proven control of E.Coli and Staphylococcus aureus – MRSA.
- Makes concrete impermeable, increasing longevity.
- Cures Densifies Hardens and Waterproofs up to 200mm.
- Ideally applied as a cure at time of concrete placement by spray but can be applied to existing clean porous concrete.
- Application of Vinyl & Topical Coatings 2 weeks after concrete placement.
- Enviromentally friendly 0.0g/l VOC & HACCP Certified.
- A 15 year warranty can be provided with a project specification. Product must be applied by a trained applicator (training complimenrary).
- Increases tensile and compressive strength of concrete.
- Retards efflorescence & shrinkage cracking.
- Protects against carbonation, concrete erosion and deep penetration of body fluids. (See X263 Medi-Vet Repeller when top surface sealing is required).
- Can be used to purge out body fluids and other contamination from existing concrete.
Contact Gilt Edge for advice and specification.
- Aged Care Fascilities
- Animal Enclosures
- Resteurants and Cafes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Changing Rooms
- Public Toilets
- All areas where deep protection is required with surface porosity maintained for coverings and coatings
Application Instructions – See Technical Date Sheet for application instructions.
Contact Gilt Edge for: Technical Advice, Project Specification and Product Supply.