AT LAST AN ECONOMICAL CONCRETE CURE & PROTECTION PRODUCT THAT REDUCES WATER CONSUMPTION AND PROTECTS AGAINST MICROBES FUNGI AND MOULD GROWTH
X263 Medi-Vet Repeller SteriTouch is a single pack one application low pressure spray on system that deeply penetrates new or existing clean concrete, filling the concretes pore structure and leaving an invisible sealer in the top surface. It provides curing, permanent waterproofing, deep matrix pore filling and a sealed surface which resists mould, fungi and microbes. See TDS
The added Repeller in surface sealing component greatly reduces wash down water consumption with added resistance to body fluids, carbonation and surface erosion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides all the benefits of X260 Medi-Vet, PLUS permanent protection from Mould Fungi and Bacteria. Proven control of E.Coli and Staphylococcus aureus.- MRSA
- Makes concrete impermeable increasing longevity and provides a sealed surface. Substantially reduces clean down water consumption as it is not necessary to waste water ‘soaking’ the concrete.
- Cures Densifies Hardens and Water Proofs concrete up to 200mm.
- Ideally applied to new concrete at time of concrete placement by low-pressure spray, can be applied to existing clean porous concrete.
- Environmentally friendly 0.0g/l VOC free & HACCP Certified.
- Increases Tensile and Compressive strength of concrete.
- Retards Efflorescence and Shrinkage Cracking.
- Protects against Carbonation, Concrete Erosion and Penetration of Body Fluids
- On existing contaminated concrete, utilise a dual product application of X260 Medi-Vet SteriTouch to purge out contamination as the X260 fills the capillaries of the concrete. After cleaning off the purged contamination, spray on a separate application of X310 Repeller SteriTouch to seal the top surface. Contact Gilt Edge for advice and specification.
- As the slab surface wears the Repeller component in the concrete surface is easily maintained by the localised application of X310 Repeller SteriTouch to the worn areas only.
- Milking Sheds and Standing Pads.
- Indoor Farming Facilities, Piggeries, Poultry etc.
- Veterinary Clinics.
- Kennels and Catteries.
- Zoo Enclosures.
- Cool Rooms and Freezers.
- Aged Care Facilities.
- Restaurants and Cafes.
- Changing Rooms.
- Public Toilets
Application Instructions – See Technical Date Sheet for application instructions.
Contact Gilt Edge for: Technical Advice, Project Specification and Product Supply.